August 3rd, 4th & 5th - 5pm to 7pm
Girls Lacrosse Sticks & Skills Camp
**No Experience Necessary**
Learn from US Lacrosse Certified Coaches and High School Players
* Please arrive by 4:50 daily so practice can begin on time at 5pm.
* Cost - $50 for camp – includes t-shirt! Register by July 20th to guarantee size!
* Equipment required:
Stick (available to rent for $5)
Eye protection (available to rent for $5)
Mouth guard – can purchase at any sporting goods store.
* Ages – Incoming 3rd grade thru High School
* Location – Brookfield East High School, North Fields
* Registration – go to: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/277111
Open to kids from all areas!
Spread the word & invite your friends!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
WHAT YOU GAIN
Brookfield Lacrosse players learn the value of hard work and commitment to team and sport.
Brookfield Lacrosse players learn to respect the work of their team and opponents alike.
Brookfield Lacrosse players learn how to work and play with others to get the most out of their playing experience.
Follow us on the following formats:
Facebook: Brookfield Lacrosse Association
Brookfield Lacrosse Association